What Are the 2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition Features?
Are you considering the brand-new 2021 Honda Accord as your next vehicle? Are you looking for the right trim level to fit your budget and lifestyle? The Sport Special Edition is a brand-new addition to the Honda Accord lineup that will check a lot of boxes for New Jersey car shoppers. Potential owners want to know – what are the 2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition features? We are here to help at Rossi Honda!
2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition Engine and Specs
To deliver Honda-brand performance, the 2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition is powered by a 192-horsepower 1.5-liter VTEC® Turbo four-cylinder engine that manufactures 192 pound-feet of torque and features Idle Stop technology. Married to a Continuously Variable Transmission, the Honda Accord Sport Special Edition will earn 29 mpg in the city, 35 mpg on the highway and 32 mpg combined*.
2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition Features and Technology
Technology is a highlight of the 2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition at Rossi Honda. Like its counterparts in the Honda Accord lineup, the Sport Special Edition comes standard with a suite of Honda Sensing® safety features that help keep families safe. The 8-inch Display Audio touchscreen infotainment system will help keep you connected with Bluetooth HandsFreeLink®, HondaLink®, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Here is a list of some of our favorite Honda Accord Sport Special Edition features.
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Honda Sensing® Safety Technology
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat
- 19-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Dual Rear USB Ports
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Paddle Shifters
- LED Headlights
- LED Fog Lights
- Dark Chrome Grille
- Chrome Exhaust Finishers
- Push Button Start
- Sport Pedals
What are the 2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition features? Find out how the Honda Accord Sport Special Edition will deliver an athletic look and feel with a well-equipped interior with this quick guide. Visit the Rossi Honda inventory today to find a Honda Accord that will fit your lifestyle!
* 30 city/38 highway/33 combined mpg rating for LX and EX-L trims. 29 city/35 highway/32 combined mpg rating for Sport and Special Edition 1.5T trims. 22 city/32 highway/26 combined mpg rating for Sport and Touring 2.0T trims. 48 city/48 highway/48 combined mpg rating for Hybrid, Hybrid EX and Hybrid EX-L trims. 44 city/41 highway/43 combined mpg rating for the Hybrid Touring trim. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition (hybrid trims) and other factors.