How to use the wireless charging mat in the 2017 Honda Civic
If you own a Honda Civic equipped with the wireless charging mat, you probably love not having to worry about having to remember your charging cord or dealing with cords cluttering up your car. But if you’ve never used technology like this before, you might not be sure how to get it working, which is why we have created this guide to help you!
How to use your wireless charging mat in the 2017 Civic
The first step to using your charging mat is making sure that your phone is Qi enabled. If your device is Qi integrated, you are ready to use the charging mat, but if it’s only Qi ready, you will need to buy an accessory for your phone that enables the wireless charging capabilities of your phone. Once your device is Qi enabled, follow these steps!
- Hold the power button to turn on the system
- Place your device on the charging mat
- When you see that the amber indicator light comes on, it means that charging has started
- Make sure your device is on top of the center of the charging mat
- Charging is complete when the green indicator light appears