Apple Orchards near Vineland NJ
Fall is coming up fast, and many people want to celebrate what is left of the decent weather before the harsh winter comes. Going to apple orchards to pick your own apples is a great way to enjoy the weather and get some fresh produce at the same time! Check out these local apple orchards near Vineland!
Read More: Where can I go camping around Vineland NJ?
Local Apple Orchards near Vineland NJ
Simone’s Apple Farm
- Location: 3480 Oak Road, Vineland NJ
- Hours: 9am to 5pm daily
- Apple Varieties: Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, McIntosh, Red Delicious and Winesap
Hill Creek Farms
- Location: 1631 Route 45, Mullica Hill NJ
- Hours: 7am to 6pm daily
- Attractions: This farm features 17,000 apple trees, and grows plums, Asian pears and nectarines as well.
Sunny Slope Orchards
- Location: 400 Greenwich Road, Bridgeton NJ
- Hours: Call for availability: 856-451-0022
- Apple Varieties: Empire, Mutsu, Grimes Golden, Fuji, Jonagold, Stayman Winesap, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious and Gala
We hope however you get out to enjoy the fall weather, you have a safe and fun season!